What is a bed and breakfast coach?
I am certainly not an expert on starting and owning a bed and breakfast and I don't want to make anyone think that I am! My goal is to be an advisor to people who are thinking about starting a B&B, and need someone who is experienced and who has worked with many other b and b owners. I want to help you figure out if this is the right move for you, and how to best go about getting started on your journey.
Everyone knows what a sports coach is...someone who helps the team learn the fundamentals of the sport and directs the team strategy. There are tons of different types of coaching now - life, business, sports, acting...and the list goes on.
So, why not a Bed and Breakfast Coach? I've been where you're sitting, and learned the hard way how to start and run a successful B&B business. And now, I would love to help you own and run a bed & breakfast, doing the things you love to do - meet new people, prepare an incredible meal and share your home - while making money!
The B&B Coach
What makes me a good B&B Coach?
- I own a successful B&B and know and understand the fears you have
- I have the proven business skills to help you make your bed and breakfast as successful as you desire
- I built my career on helping people be the best they could be at their chosen endeavours
- I believe strongly that each and every person is unique and what works for one person does not necessarily work for everyone
- I am a creative thinker and can help you come up with unique solutions to your problems
- I will provide an objective point of view when you have trouble focusing on your priorities
- I will keep your business issues confidential
What is The B&B Coaching Process?
Going back to the sports coach analogy, I will be there to advise, support, encourage and celebrate the touch-downs, home runs or goals you make. Using my 3-step system "How to turn your passions into a thriving bed and breakfast business" I will teach you how to:
- Get really clear on what you want from a bed and breakfast
- Analyze any new or existing property for it's potential to deliver what you're looking for
- Determine how much money you will need to spend and have the opportunity to make in the first 3 years of your B&B business
Want to know more about Susan?
Susan has been interviewed by magazines, radio shows and web-zines. She is also a regular contributor of articles focused on how to start a bed and breakfast on major bed and breakfast web sites.